Bliss Nesting Table
$119.00 – $159.00
Bring a look of eye-catching contrast to your living space or home office with Bliss Nesting End Table from Found Living. This table features solid rubber wood legs with black painted finishing that contrast with the warm oak wood-veneered tabletop. It’s versatile for use in any living space, ideal for both living room and bedroom. It comes with Size small, idea to use as an end table and size large, great as a coffee table.
Where to View:
Table Top: Rustic oak veneer on CARB P2 MDF;
Legs: Solid rubberwood with black painted finish;
Table eges in black painted finishg;
2 years warranty on factory defects;
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Avoid placing hot objects directly on the surface – use thick coasters or pot holders as a base.
- Wipe away spills immediately to avoid staining.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or bleaching. Use day curtains for your windows if the furniture is within the path of natural light.
- Avoid placing the item in an overly humid area or area with a lot of moisture, this will cause warping or bubbles to form.
- Do not wipe with a soaking wet cloth; instead, use a slightly damp cloth (don’t use chemical cleaners) to wipe the wood surface, followed by a dry cloth to absorb excess moisture.
- Use a soft brush to clean and remove any dust or dirt.
- Apply wood wax on the surface monthly to prevent cracking. (for solid walnut only which are Bowen and Weiland collection)
- Lift furniture while moving, do not drag to prevent the screws from coming loose.
- Avoid the application of blunt or heavy force directly on the wood surface to prevent cracking.
|50 × 50 cm
Dia 50, Dia 80